Sunday, September 18, 2011

Climograph



A climograph is a graph that is used to show the range of monthly temperature and precipitation for a certain location. Travelers or people looking for information about a specific location most frequently use these maps. The map allows the viewer to develop an idea of what the weather is like for a certain period. Awareness of what weather to expect can help with travel plans or even moving plans. I am in the process of applying to dental school. I have never been to Phoenix, Arizona, but I did apply to two schools located there. I had always been told that the weather is quite moderate and there is not a lot of rain. The maps, such as the one shown above, would illustrate the weather that I can expect during the months I would be there.

http://www.usclimatedata.com/climate.php?location=USAZ0166

No comments:

Post a Comment